.

.

Friday, 11 November 2011

coldplay-clock





Lights go out and I can’t be saved 

Tides that I tried to swim against 

Brought me down upon my knees 

Oh I beg, I beg and plead 



Singin’, come out if things aren’t said 

Shoot an apple off my head 

And a, trouble that can’t be named 

Tigers waitin’ to be tamed 



Singing, yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yoooooooooooo ohhhhhh 



Confusion never stops 

Closing walls and ticking clocks 

Gonna, come back and take you home 

I could not stop that you now know 



Singin’, come out upon my seas 

Curse missed opportunities 

Am I, a part of the cure 

Or am I part of the disease 



Singin’, yoooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Oh nothing else compares 

Oh nothing else compares 

And nothing else compares 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh 



Home, home, where I wanted to go 

Home, home, where I wanted to go 

Home, home, where I wanted to go 

Home, home, where I wanted to go 

0 celoteh: